Below are some questions we get a lot, but don’t stress—we’ve got the answers, too.
Still need help? Feel free to message us at email@example.com.
What is the address of the festival and what are the exact dates?
The event will take place November 11 & 12th, 2023 at The Crown Festival Park at Sugar Land, approximately 20 miles southwest of downtown Houston, Texas. Set your map to 18355 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479.
Is Honeyland a cashless festival?
Yes. All purchases at Honeyland and our box offices must be made with cashless forms of payment.
Is there an age restriction to attend the festival?
The event is open to all ages. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (STRICTLY ENFORCED). Honeylanders aged 5 and under do not require a pass; a limit of 2 children per adult. Valid Photo ID required upon entry to receive a 21+ wristband — you must be 21+ to purchase and consume alcohol.
What are the Will Call pick-up and upgrade details? Can I buy passes at the festival?
For your convenience, Honeylanders who have selected the “Will Call” pick-up option during checkout can retrieve their passes early from the Chifley Houston or from the Box Office on the festival grounds. If you are retrieving passes for someone other than yourself, you will need to verify with a form of ID.
The Chifley Houston
2400 W Loop S, Houston, TX 77027
November 9 & 10: 12 – 8PM (Will Call & Upgrades)
November 11: 9AM – 5PM (Will Call ONLY)
November 12: 9AM – 2PM (Will Call ONLY)
Honeyland GA + VIP Box Offices
Crown Festival Park at Sugar Land
November 11 & 12: 11AM – 10PM (Will Call & Upgrades)
The Box Office will be open at 11AM. The festival will open at 12 PM each day.
Does the festival have merchandise for sale?
Drip or Drown! You know Honeyland will come through with something fresh for our guests. We’ll have official gear as well as cool finds from our vendors for your kitchen and beyond. Snag these items at the event or add-on when you purchase your ticket so you have the best fit for the festival.
Is there seating on the festival site & are we allowed to bring chairs?
To ensure the safety Personal Chairs are not allowed on festival grounds. VIP and Platinum pass holders have viewing areas in front of the Eats and Sips and Beats Stages. GA+, VIP, and Platinum Lounges all have shaded seating options available. However, we’ve partnered with conCHAIRto as a hassle-free option to reserve chairs prior to the event (discounted price) or rent chairs at the event (full price).
Is re-entry allowed?
For the safety of all guests, re-entry is not allowed.
Is there a festival map?
A map is available on our Plan Your Visit page. Keep an eye out on our socials @honeylandfest for the most updated information.
What are your COVID-19 guidelines?
To support the health & safety of all guests, artists, and staff, and to ensure an enjoyable environment, we are working closely with all local and state authorities on any necessary measures. As of right now, we will not have any additional requirements for attendees. We will contact you with updates if anything changes.
How do I contact the festival for general inquiries?
For anything not covered on this page, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAN YOUR VISIT
What airport should I fly into?
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) are about 50 minutes and 40 minutes away from the festival site, respectively. Take your pick; both are great options!
What items can I bring with me?
- YES small bags (4.5 in x 6.5 in) and clear single compartment purses (maximum 12”× 12”)
- YES masks
- YES sealed hand sanitizer up to 3 oz
- YES non-professional flash/still cameras
- YES selfie sticks
- YES empty, clear water bottles to refill
- YES blankets
What items are prohibited?
- NO illegal substances of any kind per local, state, and federal laws
- NO personal chairs, lawn/folding chairs, stools, or other seating devices but we’ve partnered with conCHAIRto as a hassle-free option to reserve chairs prior to the event (discounted price) or rent chairs at the event (full price).
- NO animals, excluding service pets
- NO laser pointers
- NO balloons, balls, inflatable balls, or frisbees
- NO outside food or beverages
- NO weapons of any kind (includes guns, pocketknives, pepper/mace spray, etc.)
- NO professional recording equipment for photo, video, or audio (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs)
- NO motorized scooters, hoverboards, skateboards, self-propelled items, or bicycles
- NO fireworks, explosives, or other combustible or flammable items
- NO glass of any kind
- NO drones
- NO umbrellas
- NO items that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale, or display for marketing or promotional purposes
- Any other items deemed potentially dangerous or inappropriate at management’s sole discretion will not be permitted
- Exceptions will be provided for ADA purposes
What happens if it rains?
Clouds can’t keep us down. The event will go on as planned, rain or shine.
Where can I get water?
We will have water stations where you can refill your water bottles throughout the festival. Look for the unique symbol on your map.
When will set times be posted?
Both days are packed with Eats, Sips and Beats, and we’ll post set times for all closer to the festival date. Doors will open at 12PM both days and close at 11PM on November 11 and 10PM on November 12. Follow along on social @honeylandfest and sign up for our email newsletter for updates.
Will there be parking available at Honeyland and where are shuttle pick-up locations?
Yes! There are three options based on your preferences. Each vehicle is required to have a pass. Shuttles will run continuously between all lots and The Crown Festival Park at Sugar Land beginning at 11AM each day and ending 45 minutes after the last performance.
Lot Address: Crown Festival Park at Sugar Land: 18355 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Parking in the VIP lot is included in all VIP and Platinum passes. GA & GA+ pass holders can purchase a VIP Arrival Experience here. GA parking is NOT available onsite and you WILL be turned away.
The only on-site parking option at Honeyland. This premium lot is steps from the entrance and provides the smoothest way in and out of the festival. Benefits include:
- Arrive in style through the VIP festival entrance
- Avoid taking shuttles
- Easiest way to exit after a long day of fun at Honeyland
Lot Address: The Albert and Mamie George Building, 14000 University Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
GA and GA+ Honeylanders can purchase the Weekend Quick Entry Package here for parking at the closest off site lot and easy shuttling.
On the day of the festival, all you want to think about is food, drinks, and music. Benefits include:
- Parking in the closest official Honeyland lot to the festival
- Quickest shuttle trip to the festival grounds
- Avoid traffic from the rest of attendees leaving the GA Lots
GA Lot 1:
Lot Address: 1 Fluor Daniel Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77478
With a purchase of a GA Lot 1 Package here , GA and GA+ Pass holders have the option to park further away and enjoy a hassle-free shuttle ride to the festival.
Do you have hotel recommendations or discount links?
Please see below for Honeyland recommended hotels with sweet rates just for you! Be sure to use the code if indicated.
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land
Address: 218 Promenade Wy, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Distance to Honeyland: 10 Minutes
BOOK NOW No code required.
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Sugar Land
Address: 722 Bonaventure Wy, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Distance to Honeyland: 10 Minutes
Shuttle Option: Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Sugar Land provides complimentary shuttle service to the festival site. The shuttle is provided on a first come first serve basis and runs from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria
Address: 2626 Sage Rd., Houston, TX 77056
Distance to Honeyland: 22 Minutes
BOOK NOW No code required.
I have not received my passes yet. When will I receive them? Are they digital?
We are shipping wristbands on a rolling basis. You should receive your package between now and the first week of November.
My input code isn't working. Where should I put it?
Please make sure that you input the code in the box under “Order Summary.”
Will there be refunds available for any reason?
Sorry, no refunds unless there is full cancellation of the event. We said what we said.
Do you have payment plans available?
Unfortunately, as we near Honeyland, payment plans are no longer available.
I have questions about my pass. Who should I contact?
Please submit a request to Front Gate Ticket Support here.
What ADA and accessibility accommodations will you provide?
Honeyland is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for all. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to participate fully in our event.
If you have questions or concerns about accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to provide you with the accommodations you need.
What is the terrain of Crown Festival Park at Sugarland?
From the drop-off area to the festival entrance, it is a distance of approximately 265 feet. All events and activities are located on the well-maintained grass fields of the Crown Festival Park which is level terrain. The festival site is over 1000 feet across. The General Admission (GA) ADA viewing platform is about 665 feet from the GA restrooms.
Are there accessible restrooms available?
Portable toilets are provided in multiple locations and accessible toilet stalls are provided at each.
What should I know before I arrive?
There are multiple ways to get to the festival. Please plan your trip in advance.
- Rideshare and Public Drop-off: Guests may be dropped off at the main entrance.
- Remote Lot Parking: Free shuttle rides are available from official Honeyland parking lots to the festival gates. Accessible parking is provided at each of the parking lots. The shuttle company will be providing shuttle buses that can accommodate wheelchairs and scooters on a as-needed basis.
- Onsite Parking: The VIP parking area is the closest and only public parking available on the site. Accessible parking will be provided at the front of the lot nearest the entrance. The VIP lot is a grass parking lot but is well-maintained and level.
Is there seating available?
- An ADA viewing platform is provided in the General Admission area. It is centrally located and will be elevated 12” to allow seated guests to better see over the heads of standing guests. This area will be restricted to guests with disabilities and their companions. Chairs are provided in this area. Please refer to the festival map for the location of this platform.
- The elevated decks in the VIP Lounge are fully accessible.
- Chairs will be available to rent in the General Admission area. Additionally, you may bring any mobility aid that you require. Please enter through the ADA lanes at bag check.
Do you provide any communication accessibility services?
ASL interpreters will be provided upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which events you plan to attend so that we can schedule appropriately. It is recommended that requests be made in advance as it may not be possible to schedule an interpreter on the day of the event.
Where do I go if I have a question at Honeyland?
If you need assistance on the day of the event, please come by the Information Tent or the ADA lane at either of the two entrances.
What if I have questions about Honey Brunch Day Party Fueled by Martell Cognac or Farm to Feast Luncheon or Dinner?
- Do I need a Honeyland festival pass to attend?
Yes, all attendees must hold a valid GA, GA+, VIP, or Platinum Honeyland festival pass to attend Farm to Feast or the Honey Brunch Day Party.
- Will I miss any other programming?
Yes, but don’t worry! Honeyland is packed full of amazing programming all day. Farm to Feast and the Honey Brunch Day Party are two exclusive ones!
- Will tickets be available for purchase the day of?
Yes! Tickets are available the day of the event if there are still open seats. Book early to make sure you have a spot!
- Will I be seated with my friends?
Yes! For Farm to Feast we will make sure that you are seated with your crew. For the Honey Brunch Day Party, make sure you and your friends buy the same level tickets to be seated together. Please note: the Honey Brunch Blue Pass does not include reserved seating. VSOP Cabana parties may arrive separately and sit in the same section. If you are interested in purchasing a cabana, please email email@example.com
WORK WITH US
I am a business who would like to partner with Honeyland. How do I get in touch?
We’d love to connect! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I'm a member of the media. How do I make arrangements for a media pass?
We are no longer accepting requests for media passes. Our team is now reviewing all submissions. If selected, we will contact you directly with details.
I’m a vendor who wants to be part of Honeyland. How do I apply?
We are overwhelmed with gratitude for all the interest & support! Applications for food and Corner Store vendors are now closed. All confirmed vendors have received communication.
Can I perform or DJ at Honeyland?
Our lineup is all set for 2023, but we hope to see you on the dance floor!